Anderson Masonry, Inc.
Who We Are:
Established in 1947, Anderson Masonry, Inc. is a third-generation masonry construction company. Covering the Northwest from our offices in Montana and Washington, we are able to provide professional masonry construction throughout Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, North Dakota, Wyoming and California.
From our crews to our management teams, we have a depth of knowledge and experience in masonry construction that is second to none. Our fleet of equipment, field personnel, project management, and accounting teams have the capabilities to execute large projects simultaneously anywhere in our region. We prioritize quality masonry craftsmanship and have a talented team of foremen and bricklayers that are well-versed in all types of masonry.
We take great pride in bringing one of the most time-honored trades to new construction, and to honoring our history by restoring the structures of our past. Masonry isn’t just for our generation, it is for the many generations that follow.
Our Work Speaks for Itself
- 2017 – Excellence in Masonry Honor Award - Spokane Teaching Health Clinic
- 2017 – Excellence in Masonry Honor Award - Cowles Music Center
- 2016 – Bouten Construction’s Trade Partner of the Year Award
- 2013 – Excellence in Masonry Merit Award - Paul C. Allen School for Global Animal Health
- 2012 – Montana Excellence in Masonry Honor Award - Hyalite Pavilion
- 2012 – Montana Excellence in Masonry Citation Award - University of Montana School of Law
- 2008 – Excellence in Masonry Merit Award - Senior Hall Renovation & Expansion
- 2006 – Excellence in Masonry Merit Aware - Washington State University Plant Biosciences Building
- 2006 – Excellence in Masonry - Washington State University Johnson Hall Addition
- 2002 – International Excellence in Masonry Rehab/Restoration First Place – Eastern Washington University Monroe Hall
Our team has extensive training on fall protection, how to recognize potential hazards on the job site, as well as the proper use of tools and equipment. We are fully committed to maintaining safe and healthful job sites.
- 2020 – Safety and Claims Management Excellence Top Performer.
Top EMR and ‘As Low as You Can Go Award’ at .6 and for achieving at least three continuous years without a time loss or impairment injury.
- 2009 –Safety and Claims Management Excellence Top Performer
- 2007 - Safety and Claims Management Excellence Top 50 Performer
- 2006 - Safety and Claims Management Excellence Top Performer
- 2002 - Safety and Claims Management Excellence Top Performer
Credentials & Memberships:
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Associated General Contractors of Washington
- Mason Contractors Association of America
- Masonry Contractors Association of Spokane
- Masonry Industry Promotion Group